"Our goal is to continue to create a variety of maps with open possibilities", sagte Brad Wardell (CEO und President of Stardock). "Some of these new maps are ideal for things like a 2v1 match, even a 4v1. We've also made sure to include a large-sized 1v1 skirmish map, which will encourage players to build much bigger armies for more epic battles. (...) These new scenarios add a different type of challenge and call upon a certain playstyle. We know that players will enjoy trying something new and then comparing their scenario scores against others' in our Hall of Fame."
- Implosion - Race against three enemies to be the first to crack the defenses of a crashed Post-Human and their experimental Turinium Generator.
- Eruption - Cut off from your factories, you must command a single Hyperion Dreadnought and a scattering of defensive structures to turn the tides of battle.
- Mountaintop - Exploit your resource-heavy advantage and create massive forces to climb the mountain to the enemy entrenchment and wipe them out.
- Turtle Wars - Hold off the frigates swarming from indestructible factories and survive the siege. Reprogram the factories to your advantage before the enemy crosses the mountain and finishes you off.
- Crack the Shell - Hold the high ground and the Turinium against your enemies in this asymmetrical 3-player map, best for 2v1 matches.
- Turtle Wars - Enjoy a longer duel with your enemy on this epic-scale 2-player map. The open landscape with select chokepoints encourages huge armies and larger battles.
- Eruption - Choose your path wisely - one leads to the lone Turinium Generator, the other to resources in this small 2-player map.
- Implosion - One valley with an abundance of resources stands at the center of this large, asymmetrical map fit for a 4-player free for all with huge armies.