"Changelog of improvements that are a part of this update:
- Improved external jobs support in game (direct control, freight market).
- Physically simulated truck and trailer coupling (option).
- Added external jobs.
- Arizona DLC.
- Blinker auto off can be disabled (option).
- Speeding highlight can be disabled (option).
- Torque converter simulation greatly improved.
- Automatic transmission behavior improved.
- XInput support added - custom support for XBox controller.
- Added UI support for 4th and 5th controller.
- Gear shift selectors (range, split) now have UI support for position-based switches.
- New accessories added to 579 and T680 (bullbars, deflectors, sideflares, etc).
- Default air horn added to all trucks (attribute air_horn in sound accessory).
- New engine sound of W900 (air intake).
- Interior sounds of all trucks rebalanced.
- US specific engine data.
- Added new road from San Rafael to Eureka + new city Ukiah on this road
- Damage params moved out from game_data.sii and some more added (including wear and part damage factors).
- Data driven engines (torque curve, rpm limits).
- Force feedback data for XInput added (force_feedback.sii).
- Torque converter physics data added, separated manual clutch data (physics.sii).
- Data change from driven wheel to driven axle.
- Added check for internal camera continuity"