Über die automatische Update-Funktion kann der Patch 2.0 für Rise of Nations: Rise of Legends runtergeladen werden. Das Update fügt die neue Karte "Inferno" für vier Spieler hinzu und verbessert die Einheiten-Balance.
- Fixed potential crash resulting from saved games.
- An exploit involving Observer mode has been fixed.
- An exploit involving Ability cooldown has been fixed.
- Corrected an issue on Corbanile Mines map.
- A crash involving targeting abilities off the map has been fixed.
- Fixed a bug where grunts that were being healed could move very quickly.
- Fixed a bug that caused some units to be visible to enemies through fog of war when being picked up by a transport.
- Fixed a bug involving unit orders not clearing when storming a site.
- Corrected an issue that allowed hero summoning points to move.
- New Map: Inferno (Added 4 player map)
- Replay Survivability: Replays from previous patch versions will be viewable in current and later versions of the game, and most old replays will now work.
- Added additional administrative ban/suspend account features.
- Fixed a bug with resign messages not showing up if a player hit Alt-F4 to leave a game in multiplayer.
- Corrected a race condition with reverse connections that was causing some connections to fail.
- Fixed an issue that caused some players to drop on connection attempts.
- Giacomo's Augmentation ability has been reduced in duration to 30/35/40/45 seconds from 40/45/50/55, and hit points healed reduced to 50/75/100/150 from 50/100/150/250.
- Alin Circle of Flame and Circle of Glass raised to 125 and 175 hit points from 100 and 150, respectively.
- Alin Juvenile Salamanders gain 1 point of trample (with fling, stun, and burn).
- Each Vinci Prototype tier now takes longer to get than the previous one.
- Vinci Politics reduces buy cost for neutrals by 5/10/20/50% instead of 10/20/30/50%.
- Switched anti-personnel capacities of Glass Cannon and Steam Cannon. Glass Cannon now has knockdown and higher strength vs. ground and air. Steam Cannon has no knockdown and reduced strength vs. ground and air.
- The Alin Shifting Sand 2 bonus has been increased to 15%
- Vinci Burrowing Spider prototype unit reduced by 75 hit points.
- The Cuotl Eagle Bomber has had Hit Points increased by +100 and Siege Attack by +5.
- Afreet burn power has been increased.
- Pirata Flyer strength has been decreased.
- Sun Idol range has been reduced.
- Glass Golem range has been increased.
- Cuotl Hero unit Shok's Lightning Jump stun duration have been reduced.
- Fire Scout ramp costs have been reduced from 25 wealth per ramp to 15 wealth per ramp.
- Whirling Blades mode now gives Alin Desert Walkers a greater boost to speed.
- Fixed Elite Sun Idol anti-unit range.