Erster Patch für Medieval 2: Total War - Kingdoms:
Download: Patch #1 (125 MB)
Download: Patch #1 (Gold-Version) (119 MB)
The official update includes the following fixes:
- Forts in the Crusades campaign are now made of stone.
- Fixed various units having incorrect shield values.
- Fixed a number of inconsistencies between units' speech and their unit cards.
- Fixed deployment zones being in unreachable locations on some river crossings and bridge battles.
- Byzantine Gunners are now available to be recruited in the Crusades campaign.
- Denmark now has Norwegian units available to them when the Kalmar Union is formed.
- The Kingdom of Jerusalem can now construct King's Stables.
- Byzantine can now construct a Marksmanship Range.
- Mangonels can now be constructed at Siege Works in the Teutonic campaign.
- Swordsmiths' Guild Headquarters now gives the correct bonus to Knights trained in the Crusades campaign.
- Fixed Lithuanian Arquebusiers firing too frequently.
- Fixed various units having incorrect banners on the battle map.
- Fixed exploit that allowed certain characters' stats to be raised by repeatedly saving the game.
- New Faction Leaders in the Teutonic campaign now have the correct model.
- Crusading Nobles can no longer become the Faction Leader in the Teutonic campaign.
- Fixed Wales not receiving reinforcements when capturing bordering English settlements.
- Requirements of various Apachean units have been reduced allowing them to be more easily obtained.
- Fixed the Norwegian banners displaying the Novgorod symbol when out of fog of war.
- The Baron's Alliance no longer re-emerges after taking control of England.
- Assassination missions targeting Crusading Nobles no longer expire when they are successfully carried out.
- Dead wives no longer produce children in the Crusades campaign.
- Faction heirs in the Americas campaign have had their loyalty increased to fix them rebelling early in the game.
- Players no longer receive incorrect event messages in hotseat games.
- Unique models on characters are removed when they change faction.
- Fixed the family tree disappearing when a princess is married to General who becomes the Faction Leader.
- Fixed Scottish family tree in the Britannia campaign.
- Fixed soft-lock that occurred with multiple armies on the battle map.
- Fixed crash that occurred when disbanding a unit whilst merging two armies.
- Crash after auto-resolving a siege battle from a hotseat save game no longer occurs.
- Crash that occurred when loading a battle from the campaign map edge no longer occurs.
- Kingdoms no longer crashes when playing battles after unpacking the game's data.
- Fixed unique unit recruitment in the Crusades campaign.
- Small black rectangles no longer appear on the campaign map.
- Improved siege auto-resolve for the Britannia, Crusades and Teutonic campaigns.
- Various localisation fixes.
There are also a number of miscellaneous fixes and balance tweaks included.