This latest patch addresses:
- A frequent issue for AMD/ATI hardware users that can cause the game to crash on startup.
- Improvements to loading speed. The speed increase depends on machine spec and settings, but loading time improvements of over 50% have been measured on some machines.
- Some control fixes:
- Diagonal movement is no longer faster as intended.
- Adjustments have been made to mouse sensitivity in response to user feedback.
- Mouse sensitivity for X and Y axis can still be configured separately, but is now consistent when set to default settings.
- The range of settings for mouse sensitivity has been adjusted to provide for more accurate adjusting.
- The default mouse sensitivity has been altered to be somewhat less sensitive.