Ab heute steht das kostenlose Update 2.02 für Gran Turismo 5 zur Verfügung, mit dem die Rennsimulation weiter optimiert wird. Zudem bekommt jeder einen Toyota 86 GT ´12 als Weihnachtsgeschenk.
Polyphony hat die Veränderungen zusammengefasst, die der etwa 246MB große Download bewirkt:
- Wheels can now be changed on Standard cars
Continuing the improvement of standard cars since the addition of simplified interior views in the 2.00 update, wheels of standard cars can now be changed.
Select the desired wheels for your car in GT Auto, make your car lighter and improve the looks.
- Downloadable contents can now be shared by multiple users with the Family Upgrade
This Family Upgrade will allow the the Course Pack and Racing Car Pack (including those purchased as a part of the Complete Pack) DLC's released in October 2011 to be used by all acounts on the same PS3™ system. (Planned Release Date: December 20 2011)
There are important points to note in this upgrade, so please make sure to read the FAQ below:
- FAQ for Family Upgrade
- Cars purchased through DLC will now appear in the Car Dealerships.
The cars purchased in the DLC will now appear in the Car Dealerships. Once you have purchased the Car Pack DLC's, you can purchase additional versions of the same vehicles within the game using earned race credits.
- A copy feature has been added to the setting sheets
A copy button has been added to the lower left of the settings screen. A settings sheet saved in either A/B/C can now be copied to A, B or C.
Please use this feature when you wish to slightly modify settings you have already made.
- Toyota 86 GT '12 - a gift for all
We will be giving out the Toyota 86 GT '12 as a holiday gift to all players that have installed the 2.02 update.
- Free coupons for GT Auto
Free coupons have been added that allow you to wash cars, change oil, overhaul your engine, or restore chassis rigidity in GT Auto.
10 coupons will be distributed for free to each of those who have downloaded the 2.02 update.
- A gift to those purchasing the DLC's
We will be giving out an additional car; the Gran Turismo Racing Kart 125 SPL. and five New Car Refresh cards to customers purchasing any of the DLC packs released in October 2011.
The New Car Refresh can be used from the Special Coupons option in the items list, and will return your car to its brand new condition (before breaking-in the car's engine). Equipped parts and current paint on the car will not be affected by this card.
* This gift will be available by purchasing anything from Course Pack, Racing Car Pack, Racing Gear Pack, Paint Pack and Complete Pack.
* This gift will only be made available once per account.
- Pressing the square button in the car coupon selection screen of the Car Delivery, will now allow you to exchange all car coupons at once (maximum number of coupons you can receive at once is 100).
- Tire-wear speed adjustment
- In GT Auto you can now see how the oil changes, aerodynamic parts, engine overhauls, and racing modifications will affect performance points and engine power, before and after their application.
- In screens where the [Garage] and [Driver List] buttons are displayed in the A/B Spec events, Special Events, and Seasonal Events, pressing the triangle button will now show the [Garage], and pressing the square button will show the drivers list.
- An option has now been added for 'Max. number of participants - this is featured in the room settings of My Lounge.
- Added stars marks which show the number of Gold Trophies attained in each event, in the event selection screen of seasonal events.
- Racing sound effect adjustment
- Steering assist controls (used when using certain controllers on Racing Karts) have been adjusted. This applies to steering wheels with a 200 degree turning radius, including the GT Force, Driving Force, GT Force, Driving Force Wireless. The [Steering Type] (Amateur/Professional) settings in the Game Options will be ignored, and the controller's steering angle will now directly affect the tire turning angle of the car.
[Correction of Known Issues]
- Fixed issue where you would overrun without resetting, when entering pit lane at low speed on some tracks.
- Fixed issue with Performance Points calculations for the Red Bull X2010 and the X2011.
- Fixed issue where the rear wing/aerodynamic settings were reset when switching between setting sheets.
- An issue was corrected where the car would become stuck in autopilot from the pit lane if a certain condition is met in an endurance race on the Tsukuba Circuit. Also revised the entry route during pit stops and speed judgement.
- Improved multi-monitor stability