Der versprochene Patch 1.04 für Bloodborne steht zum Download bereit. Das knapp 300 MB große Update
verbessert die Balance und behebt einige Bugs. Konkrete Details wurden in den japanischen Patch-Notizen verraten, die von Dualshockers
wie folgt übersetzt wurden:
- By using password matching, you can now be matched regardless of level difference, and even with a hostile oath.
- Conditions for the appearance of the insight store changed: it will appear when the player has one or more insight instead of 10 (Once unlocked, it will now remain unlocked for the rest of the game, even if you have zero insight).
- Added a “blood chunk” item to the insight store (it will appear after playing the game up to a point). It costs 30 Insight.
- Up to 600 Blood vials and quicksilver bullets can now be stored in the storage.
- Adjusted the strength of some enemies in some areas in new game plus.
- Adjusted the resistance and vulnerability of some enemies to bolt and arcane attacks.
- Changes made to how Beasthood accumulates. This increases duration and improves attack of beast mode.
- Adjusted the effect of Beast Blood Pellet item.
- Fixed a bug of the attack force of the Rifle Spear. In particular, it was fixed a problem with the use of Blood Gems.
- Reduced the stamina use of the Kirkhammer.
- Reduced the stamina use of the Logarius’ Wheel.
- Increased the duration of Old Hunter Bone and reduced the use of Quicksilver Bullets (reduced from 5 to 4).
- Increased the duration of the effect of Tiny Tonitrus. Increased attack force. Attack force with low arcane will be higher.
- Increased the duration of the effect of Augur of Ebrietas. Attack force with low arcane will be higher.
- Reduced the Quicksilver Bullet cost for use of A Call Beyond (reduced from 8 to 7).
- Reduced the Quicksilver Bullet cost for use of Choir Bell (reduced from 8 to 7)
Letztes aktuelles Video: Das Video-Fazit