Wie Dualshockers.com berichtet, hat Nintendos US-Support mittlerweile mit einem FAQ auf Nutzerbeschwerden reagiert, welche immerhin einige Gründe aufzählt, die zum Verschwinden von Levels führen können. Dazu gehören sogar solch profane Dinge wie das Nutzen eines Stern-Logos im Namen:
- "Low stars/plays
- After a fixed period of time, courses with low stars/plays will be automatically deleted from the server.
- Courses that include bugs that were unintended by either the course creator or the developers will be deleted. It’s important that we remove levels with bugs quickly, because letting these levels remain in Course World can lead to negative outcomes for many players such as players experiencing levels in unfair ways that the original course creator did not intend, or re-writing “World Record” times.
- Requesting stars from other users
- Courses that are explicitly asking for stars from other players will be deleted. For example, using words such as “Like”, “Yeah!”, and the Star-symbol in their course names. Please change the course name when saving a course that includes these words.
- Inappropriate Content
- Courses that contain something inappropriate, such as offensive language or phrases will be deleted.
- Other behavior in violation of the Nintendo Network Code of Conduct. Please note that repeated violations can result in additional penalties."
Letztes aktuelles Video: Key Update