Version 1.2.362 des 3DMark von Futuremark für Windows, iOS und Android. Die Basic-Edition enthält alle drei Tests (Ice Storm, Cloud Gate, Fire Strike) und kann kostenlos runtergeladen werden.
3DMark Windows v1.2.362
This is a minor update. Benchmark scores are unaffected.
-Improved reliability when submitting results over an internet connection with very high latency.
-SystemInfo module updated to 4.26 for improved hardware detection.
-DirectX 10 level video cards no longer attempt to run the Fire Strike benchmark.
-Fixed a rare issue that could corrupt the saved product key.
Steam version only
-Fixed a bug that prevented Steam Achievements from being unlocked.
-Fixed a rare issue with results not always being associated with a Steam ID.
Professional Edition only
-Fixed an issue with command line XML export of Ice Storm scores.
What's New in 3DMark Windows Edition v1.1.0
This update adds the Ice Storm Extreme test and fixes issues when testing systems with multiple GPUs. 3DMark scores will increase slightly on systems with two GPUs and significantly on systems with three or four GPUs.
The Ice Storm Extreme benchmark test has been added to 3DMark Advanced Edition. Ice Storm Extreme is a Direct3D feature level 9 benchmark test for Windows tablets, ultrabooks and notebooks. Ice Storm Extreme raises the rendering resolution from 720p to 1080p and uses higher quality textures and post-processing effects in the graphics tests to create a more demanding load for the latest mobile devices. You can compare Ice Storm and Ice Storm Extreme scores from Windows and Android devices.
- 3DMark now works correctly on systems with up to four GPUs.
- Fixed the issue caused by Windows update KB2670838, which added partial DX11.1 support to Windows 7.
- Fixed a problem with the bloom post-processing effect when using very high rendering resolutions in custom settings.
3DMark Windows Edition v1.0.0
"The new 3DMark includes everything you need to benchmark your hardware. With three all new tests you can bench everything from smartphones and tablets, to notebooks and home PCs, to the latest high-end, multi-GPU gaming desktops. And it's not just for Windows. With 3DMark you can compare your scores with Android and iOS devices too.
The latest version of the world's most popular benchmark is simply called 3DMark to reflect its all-round versatility. Not only is this 3DMark the first in the series to offer cross-platform comparisons, it is also the first to test different Direct3D feature levels within one application.
3DMark includes three different tests, each designed for a specific type of hardware ranging from mobile devices to high-performance gaming PCs. Each test gives its own score, which you can use to compare similar devices or systems. Unlike previous versions, there is no overall 3DMark score, only individual test scores. When testing devices or components, be sure to use the most appropriate test for the hardware's capabilities.
Ice Storm is a cross-platform benchmark for mobile devices. Use it to test the performance of your smartphone, tablet, ultra-portable notebook or entry-level PC. Ice Storm includes two graphics tests focusing on GPU performance and a physics test targeting CPU performance. On Windows, Ice Storm uses a DirectX 11 engine limited to Direct3D feature level 9, making it the ideal modern benchmark for all DirectX 9 compatible devices. On Android and iOS, Ice Storm uses OpenGL ES 2.0. The test content, settings and rendering resolution are the same on all platforms and scores can be compared across Windows, Windows RT, Android and iOS.
* Cross-platform benchmark for mobile devices.
* Includes two graphics tests and a physics test.
* Compare scores across Windows, Windows RT, Android and iOS.
Cloud Gate is a new test designed for Windows notebooks and typical home PCs. Cloud Gate includes two graphics tests and a physics test. The benchmark uses a DirectX 11 engine limited to Direct3D feature level 10 making it suitable for testing DirectX 10 compatible hardware. Cloud Gate will be available only in the Windows editions of 3DMark initially.
* Designed for typical home PCs and notebooks.
* DirectX 11 engine supporting DirectX 10 hardware.
* Includes two graphics tests and a physics test.
Fire Strike is our new showcase DirectX 11 benchmark for high-performance gaming PCs. It is our most ambitious and technical benchmark ever, featuring real-time graphics rendered with detail and complexity far beyond what is found in other benchmarks and games today. Using a multi-threaded DirectX 11 engine, Fire Strike includes two graphics tests, a physics test and a combined test designed to stress the CPU and GPU at the same time. 3DMark Advanced and Professional Editions include an additional Extreme preset for high-end systems with multiple GPUs. Fire Strike will be available only in the Windows editions of 3DMark initially.
* Designed for high-performance gaming PCs.
* Extreme preset for multi-GPU systems.
* Stunning DirectX 11 showcase graphics.
3DMark Basic Edition - FREE
- Includes all three tests: Ice Storm, Cloud Gate and Fire Strike.
- Test everything from tablets to gaming PCs.
- Easy to use, no technical know-how needed.
- Free online account to manage your results.
3DMark Advanced Edition - 24,99 Dollar
- Run each test individually for faster benchmarking.
- Unlock the Fire Strike Extreme preset for extreme hardware.
- Explore your PC's performance limits with custom settings.
- Use benchmark looping for stability testing and burning in.
- Get in-depth insights with interactive performance graphs.
- Automatically save your results offline.
3DMark Professional Edition - 995,00 Dollar
- Licensed for business and commercial use.
- Command line automation.
- Image Quality Tool.
- Private offline results option.
- Export results as XML.