WARNING: With version 1.109 all RPG characters are returned to level 0. All the equipment and gold from those characters will be automaticly stored in their magic chests. New features: New RPG maps: Known issues:
WARNING: after running the new 1.109 version once, older versions will not be able to read character data (it cannot be read by version 1.01 and 1.00).
- It is now possible to join currently running RPG sessions
- Each character of a player in an RPG game has his own magic chest located near his or her starting point. This chest can be used to store their equipment. Chests with equipment can be transported from one game to another.
- Password protected channels have been added to the EarthNet
- Player's character symbol has a different color on the mini map. It is now a yellow circle with a cross.
- More information is available about running games.
- Characters created by the "Mirror spell" have a blue sparkling perimeter. This shows which one is a real character and which is a mirror. This perimeter is not visible to other players.
- Potions are deactivated in the editor to avoid cheating.
- All console functions have been disabled to avoid cheating.
- It is possible to open the research window in RPG mode by shortcut.
- The Great Wall (8 Players)
- Galapagos (8 Players)
- Labyrinth (8 Players)
- Hillborough (4 Players)
Rebalancing in RPG mode:
- Hunter is much stronger and faster.
- Spearman is stronger
- Barbarian is weaker in higher levels
- Knight is weaker in higher levels
- Levels above level 50 require much more experience than before.
- Spells are restricted to experience levels. It is not possible for low-level characters to learn advanced spells.
- Freeze spells does not work on player characters
- Ghost spell is less powerful and does not last as long as it did in the previous version.
- Freeze area spell does not last as long as it did earlier.
- All traps are more powerful and weigh less.
- Knight commanding skill works on other allied players
- Magical character's inventory capacity expands with their magic power (as with non magical characters).
- Maximum protection with sets of equipment is reduced to 95 percent.
- Items can not be duplicated by disconnect from the game.
- Ignore now works if someone is chatting from the Game to Lobby and from the Lobby to Game.
- Fixed messages in EarthNet while entering games and channels.
EarthNet: If the player who created the RPG game leaves this game, than one of the other players will became the host. If this new host is using Windows XP operation system than this game will not be visible on the EarthNet server anymore. Other players will not be able to join such a game.
WARNING: With version 1.109 all RPG characters are returned to level 0. All the equipment and gold from those characters will be automaticly stored in their magic chests.
New RPG maps: