Focus Home Interactive und Passtech Games haben eine kostenlose Aktualisierung für Masters of Anima (ab 8,99€ bei kaufen) veröffentlicht, die dem im April 2018 für PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One und Nintendo Switch erschienenen Action-Adventure (zum Test) eine viel gewünschte Option hinzufügt: Schwierigkeitsstufen. Die Patchnotizen erläutern die drei Stufen wie folgt:
- Master : The original level of difficulty of the game. For players looking for intense and tactical battles.
- Enemies have standard health points
- Enemies become enraged after a short time
- Guardians destroyed in battle only give back 50% of their Anima to Otto
Shaper: For players looking for a more accessible experience.
- Enemies have 25% less health points
- Enemies become enraged after a long time
- Guardians destroyed in battle give back 75% of their Anima to Otto
- Apprentice: For looking looking for quick and approachable battles.
- Enemies have 50% less health points
- Enemies never become enraged
- Guardians destroyed in battle give back 100% of their Anima to Otto
Zur Funktionsweise des neuen Schwierigkeitsgradsystems heißt es:
When creating a New Game, the game asks you to pick a difficulty level.
Difficulty can be changed in the Level Selection screen.
Difficulty can also be changed in-game but only by being decreased.
You can switch from "Master" to "Shaper" but you cannot switch from "Shaper" to "Master" without resetting the level.
- When you finish a level in a difficulty, your score is applied to every lower difficulty :
- If you finish a level with an A in "Master", you get also an A in "Shaper" and "Apprentice" difficulty as well.
- The Level Selection Screen shows you which level you finished in which difficulty.
- Achievements are not impacted by the selected difficulty. You can get every achievement of the game in "Apprentice" mode.
Darüber hinaus enthält der Patch auch auch folgende optionale Bedienungsanpassung:
In the base game:
- Pressing the Action Order once sent the order to one selected Guardian
- Holding the Action Order sent the order to every selected Guardian
In the Patch:
- Pressing the Action Order once sends the order to every selected Guardian
- Holding the Action Order sends the order to every selected Guardian one by one
Letztes aktuelles Video: Ueberblick-Trailer