In den beiden Singleplayer-Missionen des Echtzeit-Taktikspiels Joint Task Force müsst ihr einen Hafen in Somalia mit wenigen Infanteristen übernehmen und tief im Dschungel in Kolumbien ein schwer bewachtes Drogen-Kartell ausheben.
In the first mission you'll neutralize a Somalian port with a small force of infantry specialists. In mission two, you'll head deep into the Columbian jungle to smash a heavily armed cartel. In this more difficult mission you'll have officially licensed military tech, including the Boeing AH-64D Apache helicopter and the General Dynamics M1A2 Abrams tank, as part of your arsenal.
* Windows® 2000/XP Home or Professional/x64
* Intel® Pentium® 4 2 GHz or AMD® Athlon XP 2000+
* NVIDIA® GeForce® 4 (non-MX) or ATI® Radeon® 9500 DirectX® 9.0c-compliant
* video card with 128 MB RAM
* 512 MB RAM
* 500 MB of uncompressed hard drive space
* DirectX® 9.0c-compatible sound card
* Microsoft®-compatible mouse and keyboard
* Windows® XP Home or Professional
* Intel® Pentium® 4 3 GHz or AMD® Athlon XP 3000+
* NVIDIA® GeForce® 6800 GT video card with 256 MB RAM
* 1 GB RAM
Hints and Tips
Mission 1 - Somalia
* Protect your medic!
* Remember that your infantry can commandeer any unoccupied vehicle on the map.
* Explore the hangars for hidden weapons and vehicles.
Mission 2 - Colombia
* In this mission you'll use funding to call new units and supplies to the front lines. Funds are granted as you complete objectives. Be careful as funds are limited!
* Use your funding to call in vehicles, equipment, or supplies.
o To deploy infantry, aircraft, and light vehicles select O'Connell and click the "$" icon to reveal the available reinforcements.
o To deploy heavy vehicles, first capture a landing zone and select the Radar Unit and press the "$" icon.
* The FSRV is a mobile repair unit that's essential to completing this mission. It requires the support of engineers. More engineers means faster repairs!
* The FSRV can run out of supplies. Additional supplies can be ordered from the Black Hawk.
* Extra equipment can be purchased for your Rangers and Commandos to give them more punch on the battlefield. Use O'Connell to buy extra equipment at the FSRV or from the Black Hawk.
* Enemy armor will resist your infantry's small arms fire. Equip your infantry with anti-tank rockets and anti-air missiles to combat vehicles.