Patch 1.01 für die internationalen Versionen (außer dt. Fassung) von Dark Messiah of Might & Magic Patch 1.01 changes and bug fixes
Den Patch für die deutsche Version findet ihr hier.
- Crash fixed on Save/Load if player has an object in their hands.
- Health and poison effects are no longer displayed during credits.
- Player's hands don't appear behind the credits when you combine the Skull of Shadows with an equipped spell.
- All game menus are hidden when a video starts.
- Problem fixed when the player tries to switch between Xana mode and an equipped scroll.
- Indestructible shields are now really indestructible :)
- Crash fixed when the player tries to throw a dagger, then immediately jumps and parries.
- Crash fixed when the player tries to switch between casting a fireball and taking an object.
- The DM fonts now support all Eastern European languages.
- Bug fixed. Player cannot re-use a scroll multiple times after switching to Xana mode.
- Saving is now disabled during end game credits to avoid system anomalies.
- The player now dismounts correctly from the top of ladders, even when moving backward.
- Leanna no longer shows the wrong animation when exiting from the giant spider's lair.
- Fixed a bug that could occur when saving a game at the end of level 12_A. The chain that allows you to exit from that part of the level won't be shortened (unusable) if you reload at this point.
- Instantaneous spells (Magic Protection, Heal, Wizard Eye) no longer break other spells like Firetrap.
- Climbing NPCs can't be charmed and fall if shrunken.
- Bug fixed that allowed player to break the planks from the last house of the l07_a without being inside the house.
- Bug fixed. When the player uses magic against Aratrok, his bodyguards now react.
- Fixed getting stuck on door on Level 11, when jumping on a rope attached to it.
- Fixed weapon being unequipped after jumping in certain conditions
- Fixed when pressing E multiple time in certain conditions would quicksave the game
- Fixed when pressing E very quickly to get his backpack back at a specific location, backpack was recovered but all objects were missing
- Localisation: while in game pressing esc and then switchwing to MP, the confirmation window was not tranlsated.
- Fixed not being able to take any objects under certain conditions
- Fixed game crash after de-equipping a weapon in certain conditions
- Fixed a potential first person hands animation problems
- Fixed being stuck sometimes in some specific locations close to stairs
- Fixed looping dagger and staff sound when doing a power attack and parrying in the middle.
- Fixed some scrolls that could be used several times (much like a spell)
- Fixed teleporting that could occur when using lockpick
- Fixed Fireball staying stuck to the player until it explodes
- Localisation: German: fixed improper wall signs
- Fixed the mission failed message not appearing when killing the wounded guard on the island.
- Fixed, shrinked enemies are now sensitive to melee weapon
- Fixed a crashwhen killing a NPC with a fire weapon when he is knee deep in the water
- Fixed Percy getting stuck in a window
- Fixed Percy not reacting properly to certain players choice (avoiding spoiler)
- Fixed a certain NPC (still avoiding spoiler..) still looking Alive when he is should be dead
- Fixed invisible wall present on level 7
- Fixed a crash when at the raggdoll in level 2 with a fire arrow spell
- Fixed collision disapearing on Trap behing the barn after a reload
- Fixed lockping becoming a weapon (melee animations played)
- Fixed Lighting bolt scroll not working
- Fixed issue with telekeninesis not always working as intended
- Fixed issues with "Adjust Brightness Level" still being in game after using it in the menu.
Special fix for language problems:
If you don't have the language you selected during the installation of Dark Messiah, please follow these instructions:
- In the following folder you'll find files named ".reg" :
C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\ Dark Messiah of Might and Magic\Support
- Double click on the .reg file of the language you wish to use.
(Note: This won't CHANGE the language, only repair it).
- Click 'Yes' then 'OK'.
- Your Steam register key has been updated to your chosen language. Your game is now correctly set.
Steam and retail versions:
It is not recommended that you install both steam and DVD version of DM on the same machine.
Make sure to have all latest drivers:
- including your CPU drivers for XP:
AMD und Intel
- Video card manufacturer
- Sound cards
If you have a Nvidia 6 series:
Strangely it seems that some Nvidia 6 series video cards (6800 ultra for instance) don't work well on the latest drivers with DM. Reverting to older drivers 84.21 seems to fix that problem.
If you have the demo installed:
- It seems that it may create a problem for some users. You should uninstall it prior to installing the game.
- If the game is already installed we advise you to uninstall it, then uninstall the demo, and then reinstall the game.
If you encounter bad performance or instability:
- Make sure to bring all your visual settings to the minimum,
- Texture quality should be set it to medium or low
- Disabling HDR may be of great help on some systems
- For steam users, make sure to run a file integrity check, maybe some files got corrupted during the install.
Patch 1.01 für die internationalen Versionen (außer dt. Fassung) von Dark Messiah of Might & Magic
Patch 1.01 changes and bug fixes