Patch für die deutsche Version von World of WarCraft oder The Burning Crusade v2.0.3 auf v2.0.5 Changes in v2.0.5
- Increased the maximum number of realms that can be listed in the Realm List.
- Created an option to disable UI Acceleration for users of select video cards experiencing graphical corruption of the User Interface. To utilize this option, enter the following line to the Config.wtf file, located in the WTF subfolder of the game:
Set UIFaster "x"
Where x equals:
0 - This turns off all UI acceleration
1 - For Internal Use Only - DO NOT USE!
2 - Enables partial UI acceleration only.
3 - Enables all UI acceleration.
Set UIFaster "2"
Note: For users experiencing graphical corruption of the User Interface, it is recommended to try option 2 in order to correct the problem. If this does not solve the issue, then use option 0 to disable all UI Accleration.
Changes in v2.0.4
- Fixed a bug where flags in Arathi Basin could be captured at extremely long distances.
- Fixed a bug where players who had set dungeons to Heroic difficulty level previous to patch 2.0.3 could no longer enter instances.
- Fixed a bug that was causing multiple LUA errors in the German and French battlegrounds.
Patch für die deutsche Version von World of WarCraft oder The Burning Crusade v2.0.3 auf v2.0.5
Changes in v2.0.5