Gas Powered Games hat für Supreme Commander den Hotfix-Patch auf Version 1.1.3254 veröffentlicht.
Download: Patch 1.0.3189 -> 1.1.3254 (25,87 MB)
Download: Patch 1.1.3251 -> 1.1.3254 (1,26 MB)
- Shields now protect against UEF and Cybran strategic bombers.
- Disconnection dialog now updates properly, and quiet times will not get stuck at five seconds.
- Aircraft carriers that are building aircraft can no longer be attacked by Interceptors or Air Superiority Fighters.
- Fixed issues relating to how T3 artillery fires.
- Children of children will now die correctly when Czar/Atlantis dies.
- Cybran T2 Sonar hit points increased.
- Engineers will no longer assist a shield generator if the shield has been destroyed. They will now wait until the shield comes back up before assisting
- Strategic Missile Launchers will no longer play the 'Strategic Launch Detected' voice if you simply select a spot to nuke.
- UEF T3 Sonar Platform's rate of fire decreased and damage increased.
- Corona damage radius changed from 0 to 1. This effectively reduces the DPS of the unit.
- New Ferry Beacon Icon.
- Fixed issue that prevented players from moving the cursor to lower third of screen.
- Fixed exploit that let players permanently move the CDR off map.
- dbg_ballistics is no longer usable with cheats off.
- Fixed crash that occurred when players pressed and held middle mouse wheel down and then pressed the End or Home key in game.
- Transport-related tweaks.
- Introduced 500 structure build queue limit.
- Sacrifice retuned
EDIT: Originally incorrectly stated that could not sacrifice on ACU/SCU upgrades; this is still viable but has been retuned..
- Replays downloaded from the GPGnet Replay Vault will no longer cause the replay dialog to fail.
- Sacrifice Exploit on paused SCU/SCU corrected.