Für die Early-Access-Version von Grim Dawn
steht das Build-30-Update zur Verfügung (258 MB; Change-Log
). Wie geplant werden mit diesem Update hauptsächlich Balance-Anpassungen und Bugfixes vorgenommen. Besonders viele Veränderungen gibt es in den Bereichen "Mastery", "Devotion" und bei den Gegenständen. Läuft alles nach Plan, wird Grim Dawn "um den Februar 2016 herum" die Early-Access-Phase verlassen.[Major New Features]
- A tuning pass has been done on all Masteries to improve underperforming skills and general performance.
- Added Devotion Shrine World Map icons. If you discover a shrine, but do not restore it, its location will be marked on the world map. When you restore the shrine, it will be checked off.
- Added a new animation for Flame Breath skill from the Mask of Infernal Truth item
- Added a new animation for Shadowflame skill from the Shadowflame Mantle item
- Updated the artwork for Cairn's world map.
- Fixed a crash when opening the options menu on a system with no detectable network adapters.
- Fixed full component stacks creating duplicate full stacks when auto completing components.
- Fixed certain blueprints that would not work properly with different level Monster Infrequent items.
- Fixed shrine offerings that would use multiples of the same item.
- Completed Component icons are now more distinct compared to Partial Components.
- Skill modifiers that require specific weapon types will no longer be applied if the appropriate weapons are not equipped, which could cause a loss of damage (ex. Tremor Transmuter).
- Fixed conversion on buffs not being included in DPS comparison calculations.
- Fixed secondary pet skills overwriting Celestial powers attached to base pet skills.
- Holding CTRL while comparing weapon DPS will now also hide augments.
- Fixed buffs/debuffs created from Celestial Powers not using their appropriate level.
- The Final Boss encounter has received a tuning pass. On Normal/Veteran difficulty, the boss now summons chthonians with reduced frequency and the summons have less health. The Tentacle summons have had their health reduced and no longer cast additional Void Zones. The Void Zones last for a shorter duration. The amount of Chaos and Vitality damage dealt by the boss has been reduced. On Elite/Ultimate difficulty, the boss has received a slight damage bonus on several of its abilities and some of its spawns are now more dangerous. On all difficulties: diversified the damage dealt by the boss's summons so that a more general spread of resistances will be required rather than stacking Chaos and Vitality resistance. The boss's Chaos Barrage now deals a combination of Fire and Chaos damage, instead of Vitality and Chaos damage. The area in front of the boss has been slightly enlarged and more pets can now target it at the same time.
- Added an additional chest to the Final Boss as reward for overcoming the challenge
- Ultimate difficulty enemy OA / DA scaling reduced. Enemy life and damage bonuses reduced. Slight adjustments to Ultimate as well.
- Destroying the 3 Blood Wagons now opens the Final Crypt permanently. It is now possible to destroy the Blood Wagons across multiple sessions for the quest without having to destroy all 3 again.
- It is no longer possible to open riftgates within the chamber of the final boss, but a shortcut now opens to the area upon defeating Bloodlord Thalonis which takes you to and from the tomb entrance.
- Legendary item drop rates have been adjusted based on difficulty. They are now significantly reduced on Normal/Veteran difficulty, remain the same as before on Elite difficulty, and have been increased by about 40% on Ultimate difficulty.
- Special chests in Roguelike dungeons (ex. the big chest after the final boss) now have an increased chance of dropping Legendary items to equalize them with the effort required
- Due to their comparably limited spawn locations (in relation to other Nemesis bosses), the Nemesis spawns for the Kymon's Chosen and Order of Death's Vigil no longer have a 100% chance to appear
- Epic item drop rates are now slightly increased on Elite difficulty, and then increased again on Ultimate difficulty.
- Fixed an issue with the Bane of Cairn quest not rewarding a Legendary item if the player was too low level to receive one. The list of Legendary items you can receive from this quest has been reduced.
- Slightly increased drop rate of Manticore Eye from Boss and Hero Manticores. Doubled the drop rate from Champion Manticores.
- The Avatar of Mogdrogen is now easier on Normal difficulty, but instead drops an Epic version of his unique shoulders. He will continue to drop the Legendary shoulders on Elite and Ultimate difficulty.
- To help emphasize the function and relative power of each, "%Total Damage" and "Damage Modified by %" have been changed to "%All Damage" and "Total Damage Modified by %" respectively.
- Fixed an issue with shortcut rifts (ex. Obsidian Throne, Final Boss) disappearing if the area is unloaded
- Increased spawns from Corrupted Devotion Shrines on Elite and Ultimate difficulty, with the exception of the Steps of Torment shrine, which had its armada of Bone Golems toned down
- Increased the level gap between the player level and monster level before which rare crafting materials stop dropping by 10, making it feasible to farm up crafting materials on Elite before needing to move on to Ultimate.
- Diversified damage dealt by Chthonian enemies so that they are not almost exclusively Chaos and Vitality damage
- Reduced stun, freeze and other CC resists on heroes and bosses. Those without 100% resist will stay stunned, etc, a little longer, some of those that are immune have been brought lower, so that with resist debuffs, they can become stunnable, etc.
- Player default Attack and Cast speed slightly increased
- Loxmere Nightmade Energy Burn reduced and spawn set so that he will only appear at level 60+
- Fixed a potential cause of the Obsidian Gate past the Fields of Despair getting stuck in a visually locked position. If this issue persists, please report it as a new bug.
- Fixed an issue with Nemesis Troves remaining locked if the associated Nemesis is killed while pulled far enough away from the chest for it to become unloaded
- Performed a sweep on Magical affix loot tables, pruning generally undesirable combinations by level 20-30. For example, Level 25+ Magic weapons will always roll something that increases damage. Magic Medals and Belts can now also roll % Damage bonuses.
- Rare-quality item drop rates increased by 30% at level 55+ from all sources
- Faction armor Augments can now also be applied to belts
- Slightly increased shield Physique Requirements in the mid-levels
- Shield Recovery Time on shield items increased by around 20%
- Increased flat and % damage bonus values on all two-handed guns by 15%
- Increased the chance of rolling Rare affixes from crafting by 30% and the chance of crafting a double Rare by 25%
- Rare - Squire's Handguards: replaced % Block Recovery with % Shield Damage Blocked
- Faction - Survivor's Resilience: replaced % Block Recovery with % Health
- Crafting - simplified the Blueprints for low level Epic items
- Crafting - minor update for Shard of Beronath and Prismatic Diamond to replace duplicate material requirements in the Blueprints
- Component - Mark of Dreeg: reduced duration of Poison damage on granted skill, slightly reduced damage
- Component - Shard of Beronath: reduced % All Damage on skill, but added % Elemental Damage, removed Offensive Ability bonus
- Components: increased Projectile Speed on: Ice Spike, Greater Ice Spike, Fireblast, Greater Fireblast, Poison Bomb and Noxious Poison Bomb
- Relic - Avenger: replaced % Block Chance bonus with 5% Defensive Ability, increased % Elemental Damage to 50%. Ability now triggers on Hit rather than on Block
- Relic - Aegis: ability now triggers on Attack rather than on Block, cooldown slightly increased
- Relic - Bysmiel's Domination: increased duration and reduced cooldown on skill. Skill now also grants 30% resistance to Physical and Elemental damage for the player
- Relic - Oleron's Wrath: reduced Offensive Ability to 50
- Relic - Menhir's Bastion: replaced % Defensive Ability with 4% Block Chance, reduced % Shield Damage Blocked to 30%
- Relic - Primal Instinct: sped up the spawn-in of the Swarmlings and increased their toughness against all damage
- Relic - Troll Rage: slightly increased Physical Damage bonus and reduced Offensive Ability penalty on skill, but removed % Attack Speed bonus
- Legendary items have received a tuning pass. Most received various buffs or improvements to their stat distribution or skill allocation. This does not mean that Legendary items will never be adjusted again. We will continue to monitor feedback and make changes based on any issues that arise.
- Fixed a variety of issues relating to Legendary item skills (ex. broken durations, missing summons, unusually low damage, missing/incorrect text, etc.)
- Adjusted the item table for Legendaries so that level 50 Legendary items can still drop at max level
- Added a new level 75 Legendary Sword (Reaver's Claw) for Physical/Pierce builds
- Added a new level 75 Legendary 4-piece Set (Trozan's Ascension) for Cold/Lightning build favoring Arcanist and Shaman. The art for this set will be finalized in Build 31.
- Added a new level 75 Legendary 4-piece Set (Valdun's Treachery) for Pierce/Physical 2h-Ranged builds favoring Soldier and Demolitionist. The art for this set will be finalized in Build 31.
[Class & Skills]
- Taunt mechanics have been updated to be more effective. Warcry now taunts affected enemies while other skills generate additional threat (ex. Clean Sweep, Hellhound's Fire Claw, Briarthorn's Slam)