Via Steam wird der Patch 1.0.3 für Pirates of Black Cove automatisch runtergeladen. Das Update behebt einige Bugs (in den Missionen), erlaubt eine Veränderung der Tastenbelegung durch eine externe XML-Datei und fügt eine Unterstützung für die deutsche Sprache hinzu.
- Configurable keymap: My Documents/ Nitro Games/ PiratesOfBlackCove/ Keymap.xml
- Added command line option "-windowed", which forces the game to start in windowed mode
- Support for German, Spanish and French languages
- Fixed a crash when leaving world scene
- Bloated savegames will now load
- Fix for Corsair FM6 possible crash when killing some of the ships before mission ships start moving
- Fix for Buccaneer FM7 (Paddy Paws)
- Pirate FM 7 Chiefs Chowder: If the whaler is outside of the map it travels back to the map
- Monkey cannon works
- Buccaneer fm6 fix - after exiting from land before mission zone is captured
- Buccaneer fm7 fix - fail after killing petes ship
- Corsair fm1 - Steal the Luxury Ship from Port Cancun bugfix
- Settings are now properly saved
- Characters won't get stuck into LZ signs/firestands/roadsigns/lamps
- Buildings should now drop items only to accessible positions
- Fixed issue where speech bubble would jump strangely when sinking a ship with mortar.
- Fixed issue where player ship info would show too many empty unit slots if last row was full.
- Fixed Resolution change popup not to go under other windows!
- Correct flag for Black Cove ships
- Selecting a dead hero now shows units under its command
- Cannons of cannon towers no longer disappear after re-entering a town
- Reset radar & healthbars after resolution change
- Multiplying artifacts no longer multiply when selecting them from inventory
- Now there's 15 badges visible on character screen, instead of them being only 13
- Santto Domingo -> Santo Domingo
- Fixed clipping ingame messages