Die Entwickler erinnern daran, dass es sich nur um ein Demo-Video aus einer frühen Version handelt. Im Level seien nur die Grundtexturen zu sehen - grafischen Feinschliff gebe es noch nicht. Auch die Beleuchtung sei nur mit dem Prädikat "vorläufig" versehen.
Stainless schiebt derzeit Überstunden, um das per Kickstarter finanzierte Projekt startklar für den Stapellauf auf Steam Early Access zu machen.
Letztes aktuelles Video: Federung
- "THIS IS A SUSPENSION TEST – this video is STRICTLY a suspension test video, and we’d ask you to treat it as such.
- PRE ALPHA VISUALS – the level has its base textures applied, but still needs extensive additional work now that the mega-texturing is available, plus much additional accessorizing, finessing and playing about with. The lighting levels are not set correctly yet. In short, it’s all PRE ALPHA.
- TWISTER – the Twister was selected as the most appropriate of our current crop of cars for Patrick to use to tweak the fully independent suspension setup. The chassis and suspension component mesh is complete, but the bodywork has still got to be finally tweaked, detailing added, and finally note that ALL the textures/materials are WIP.
- HIGHLIGHTED SUSPENSION –Batwick purposely asked for the suspension components to be coloured in bright high-visibility materials because he needed to be able to see it clearly as he worked on the code, and we have kept this material colouring in the video, so we can more clearly demonstrate the individual moving parts to you. There’s currently no smoothing applied to the components either – so that the facets of elements like the drive shafts more clearly indicate their rotation (for testing porpoises).
- FIXED CAMERA – we’re using the “Car Inspection Cam” in this video, which pivots around the centre of the car and has none of the nice elasticity of the normal 3rd person camera – this is in order to concentrate the view on the suspension. It also means that you only get a “tease” view of the scene… ;D"