Stimmt leider gar nicht, dass der Patch 1.6 hauptsächlich bugs fixed. Keine Ahnung wie man darauf kommt.
Die Änderungen von Patch 1.5 auf 1.6 sind sehr spürbar - daher auch der schnelle Hotfix
- Harsh Treatment now lasts 15 years instead of 10 years.
- Minimum Revolt Risk from nationalism is now 20% of the Revolt Risk given.
- Revoltrisk increase on revoltsize scaled back to 20% of previous value.
- Fixed the problem where some users got access to WoN without having bought it.
- Budgetview no longer thinks you get more from vassals than you do.
- Fixed a glitch that made it impossible to convert to Sikh religion.
- Its now possible to finish integrating a union partner.
- AE when force vassalising multiple vassals in the same war is no longer logaritimic.
- Enforcing Unions now give 50% of former AE.
- BorderDistance is now decreasing AE about 25% per step.
- Agressive Expansion now decays 100% faster.
* Countries now pick rivals from a list of nearby nations that aren't too strong or too weak compared to that country. Larger nations can pick rivals further away. Picking a rival gives all the previous benefits of having a rival and also unlocks the Power Projection system.
* You gain Power Projection by having longtime rivals and acting aggressively against those rivals by for example declaring war on them, taking provinces from them, subsiding their enemies and sending privateers against them. You lose Power Projection from having too few rivals picked and losing provinces to your rivals.
* Power Projection gives bonuses to Trade Power, Fort Defense, Land Morale, Naval...