- 1 planet: Crusader.
- 3 moons: Yela with its asteroid belt, Cellin with a station and Daymar with a station.
- 3 distinct stations: Port Olisar (The new local shipping hub, a space hotel players get their start in), Security Post Kareah (our FPS PvP location), Covelex Shipping Hub (Abandoned shipping hub, acting as an EVA exploration location for players).
- 1 Cry-Astro repair and restock station.
- 9 Comm arrays with encounters, missions and EVA exploration.
"Alpha 2.0 is a major breakthrough for Stars Citizen", said Roberts. "It represents the first true slice of gameplay that includes much of what Star Citizen will bring to our fans: thrilling space combat in a massive play area, first person battles and multi-crew ships where you and your friends can adventure together in a portion of the universe on the same ship. It’s all technology that has never been undertaken to this scale and depth before in our industry. We are forever grateful for our backers and fans", said Roberts. "They been there from the beginning when we launched Star Citizen's funding campaign three years ago. And they’ve helped create the most passionate and loyal community in our industry. They are helping us every step along the way in creating the best damn space sim ever."
In the next update (list is subject to change):
- The Million Mile High Club: This is an exclusive bar that will be accessible (for the time being) via the Hangar elevator. It is only accessible to early backers who pledged for a top-level package.
- Character Customizer (armor / Clothes)
- Increase number of supported players
- FPS cover system
- FPS Starts/Stops
- FPS Aim/look pose separation
- Physicalized EVA
- Holotable improvement
- Main menu art
- FPS Hit reaction
- FPS No weapon locomotion
- FPS P4AR polish
- FPS ArcLight polish
- SPACEFLIGHT UI optimization
- SPACEFLIGHT Focus Mode polish
Letztes aktuelles Video: Alpha 20 Spielszenen