- Sword of Halcyon campaign added
- Defilement of Honour campaign added + 2 home made missions to make it 5 missions
- Localization of all text to French, Italian, Spanish, German and Russian
- Intro 1 tutorial reworked
- Improved loading times of missions, trading disk space for better loading time
- Behemoth Genestealer skin pack added
- Improved lighting on existing missions
- Scrolling menu screens have been swapped out with paging instead
- Audible countdown on Space Marine timer last 10 seconds
- Added basic cross platform cloud support to sync game unlocks between installations
- Online game type is set to always online as default
- Re-sync achievements with Steam on startup
- Fixed parry rule to also work when the attack is initiated by the space marine
- Fixed the sustained fire rule during move+fire. Now the first stationary shot after move+fire counts on sustained bonus as it should.
- Fixed the issues with placing blip to the lurk zone, when there is a space marine in 6-tiles distance.
- Fixed bug on Alarm Call mission with terminators falling through the floor.
- Fixed the bug during move + fire, leading the weapon going sometimes to completely wrong direction.
- Fixed a bug with terminator sometimes ended up movement on the alive genestealer.
- Fixed AI bugs caused blips not reveal when they can or genestealers not move
- Fixed the various Achievements issues
- Auto save is now performed only after end of turn
- Fixed pause indicator on async unit actions not always updated
- SoD Mission 1 - fixed not losing if using last flamer ammo flaming the last room
- Fixed bug when selecting a unit from another squad by mouse or by TAB - the squad in the squad panel doesn't change
- Tutorials where Z-fighting gui - now all gui is hidden dur
"Sword of Halcyon
The Space Marine vessel, The Sword of Halcyon, left the orbit of the planet Falkan, for its journey home. Upon entering the Warp, the ship crashed into a Space Hulk, infecting the ship with Genestealers. When the Battlebarge, Mayan, picks up the escape pods, they decide to recapture The Sword of Halcyon.Time is of the essence in this campaign, as players must complete objectives, and take out Genestealers as quickly as possible. To aid players in the race against the clock, Bulkhead Doors are introduced, which enable terminators to completely shut off certain areas."
"Defilement of Honour
Space Hulks do not move through space on their own power; but are pushed by the winds and tides of warspace. The Defilement of Honour is different, with a partially functioning engine room and an ancient navigational device in control of its course. The Blood Angels, must shut down the engines before they can destroy the Space Hulk. This campaign comes as maps featuring Air Ducts, which can only be entered by Genestealers."