DEATH MATCH UPGRADE!
- Death Match levels are now able to be published, played and rated via the Steam Workshop.
- FNET now smarter at switching between relay server and P2P.
- Cutscenes no longer cause terrain not to be destroyed.
- Bros now invulnerable for the entire cutscene.
- Reduced character popping and teleporting.
- Reduced ping spikes when loading the next level.
BUG FIXES & TWEAKS!
- Brute got new head and more death frames.
- Machines now show damage state before stun wears off.
- Improved mook walk cycle.
- Brute is now less susceptible to falling damage.
- Special death frames on grenadier fixed.
- Mech no loner dissapears when flexing.
- Added explosion range indicator to explosions that it was missing on.
- Megacockter boss no longer keeps going up without you if you drop down without getting shot.
- Boss intro screens. Fixed bug getting stuck on intro screen if exiting to menu during intro.
- Melee damage works better against terrain bosses.
- Banelings no longer makes almost never-ending screech sound when stabbed by Brodator's spear.
- The Brode, Mr. Anderbro no longer grow third arms on ziplines.
- Bro Dredd's taser is less loud.
- Fixed bros falling off ladder when knifing/melee'ing.
- Combat Flexing with Bro Max no longer turns him invisible.
- Fixed Rambro and Brocketeer falling off ladder when firing.
- Scout mook death animations added for Double Bro 7 and Brochete melee attacks.
- Brodator spearing enemy against mech no longer makes spear float.
LEVEL EDITOR, ONLINE & UI
- Boulders now place blocks on the map for pathfinding.
- Fixed bug preventing exit of World Map on controller.
- Crates now place themselves on the map (confusing aliens less).
- Scouts are now more interested in switches.