Auszug aus der Auflistung:
MAJOR CRIPPLED/LIMITED FEATURES THAT WERE IN TS3:
- All buildings on a lot must have the same foundation. No mixing for sheds, garages, etc.
- Babies are mere objects - All interactions are through basinet. There are no baby objects. Babies can only be lifted directly above basinet.
- Backgrounds are illusions - The buildings in the background are not playable in the game.
- Completely FLAT lots - The entire build-able world is completely flat
- Fewer floors/levels, limited to three
- SIGNIFICANTLY smaller “worlds” of <25 lots compared to 125+ lots in TS3
- Smaller lots - Lots are limited to 50x50 instead of 64x64.
- Loading screens for individual lots
- The map is a one-dimensional picture
- Teens are same height as adults and they, along with elders, all look nearly identical.
Letztes aktuelles Video: Erstelle einen Sim