You've had plenty of practice with the Post-Human Coalition, but now it's time to experience the conflict with the AI faction: The Substrate! With new buildings and units, it's time to revisit the battlefield from the other side.
NEW Dreadnought Progression System
With the new leveling system for your Dreadnoughts, you will be able to cause more devastation to your opponents by learning new abilities as your units gain experience from battle. You will be able to choose from abilities that upgrade your weapons, army bonuses, a one-time unit repair, and more. With so many choices, your opponent won't know what hit them by the time you come knocking at their door.
NEW Orbital Abilities
Up until now, we have only had a few orbitals to choose from. This newest release will let you rain terror upon your enemies with the following NEW Orbital Abilities:
- Amplify: Target amplified power generator gets a permanent 33% boost.
- Orbital Strike: After a 10 second count down, target area receives 5000 damage over 5 seconds.
- Carving Turret: Places a heavy plasma beam cannon in target location that does 500 damage to a single target over 3 seconds with a 5 second cool down.
- EMP: Units within target area (600m) lose all shields.
- Overcharge: Target power generator boosts region production by 200% for 10 seconds.
- Regenerate: Target units have their shields fully restored over a period of 5 seconds.
- Sensor Drone: Summons a sensor drone to a target location and floats around until it's destroyed.
- Boost: Target power generator receives a permanent 20% boost in output, stacks at half rate each time (20%, 10%, 5%, etc.)
- Drone Swarm: Place a swarm of drones in the target area (must be an uncovered FOW)
- Kill: Target unit receives 5000 points of damage over 5 seconds.
- Call Avatar: "Searcher" re-purposed to be a spawned unit that can build and attack strongly.
- Detonate: Teleports a bomb to target area that deals 4000 damage in 3 seconds to target area when it explodes.
In addition to the randomly generated maps, we strive to provide carefully crafted battlefields for you to enjoy with others. We have added two more in this Beta - Frozen Wastes (4 player ice map)and Proving Grounds (1v1 desert map), with more to come as we move toward our official release!
NEW Ranked Multiplayer
Want to know where you rank among thousands of Ashes players? Try out our newly refined multiplayer match-making system and go toe-to-toe with friends or other random challengers!
Letztes aktuelles Video: Spielszenen-Trailer