- "Unique Characters
- Quiet can no longer be interrogated.
- Rank increase and decrease are now displayed in the mission results.
- Score has been adjusted for each mission.
- Assist score will no longer be granted when woken up by a comrade after putting yourself into sleep or stun status.
- Increased damage output from the SVG-76 and M2000-D.
- Reduced the knockback and firing rate of the Uragan-5.
- Increased stamina damage when landing onto enemy players from a height.
- Reduced stamina damage from cardboard box attacks and low kicks.
- Demoltion+ Lv.2 will no longer trigger a thrown weapon to drop when killed by a knife.
- After diving, there is now a delay before you can dive again.
- Sprint duration is now temporarily reduced after diving.
- Crawling out of a cardboard box when prone will no longer produce noise.
- Each player's network connection quality will now be displayed.
- Team creation in Automatch will now be prioritized for balanced number of players across both teams over preset party on a single team.
- The Rush Mode option is now removed from the mission selection screen in Automatch (except Xbox 360)
- Rush Mode will now occur in random frequency
- A combat log will now be displayed when a player is fulton saved or woken up from sleep or stun status by an ally.
- The time bonus XP for the Sabotage mission has been adjusted."
Letztes aktuelles Video: Metal Gear Online DLC - Cloaked in Silence