Letztes aktuelles Video: Wii U-Trailer
Das Spiel ist ein Remake von Pier Solar (16-bit), das im Jahr 2010 für Sega Mega Drive und Sega Genesis erschien. Die HD-Version von Pier Solar soll für PC, Mac, Linux, Xbox 360, Ouya, Sega Dreamcast und Wii U erscheinen - finanziert wurde das Projekt durch eine geglückte Kickstarter-Kampagne. Die Veröffentlichung ist für Anfang 2014 geplant.
"Pier Solar was originally designed and developed for the SEGA Mega Drive & SEGA Genesis. Yes, you read that right!! It was actually the only newly developed game for SEGA's 16-bit system in the new millennium. It's not a port, fan translation, or a copy of any other game. Pier Solar is a 100% brand new, entirely original, 16-bit RPG.
- The Biggest 16-bit RPG Ever! We released Pier Solar on a custom 64MEG cartridge (the average SEGA Mega Drive/Genesis game size is 12MEG), making it the biggest 16-bit RPG ever! This allowed us to push the 16-bit medium to a precedent setting level, with state-of-the-art aesthetics and things like full-screen cutscenes, background scaling and 3D modes.
- A 100% Original RPG! Pier Solar was developed from the ground up. An original world, storyline, soundtrack, characters, enemies, and battle style. No ports, translations or copying from any other game - it's all fresh! The first original 16-bit RPG to do this in over a decade!
- A Massive World to Explore! Pier Solar has 50+ hours of gameplay, over 300 locations, nearly 500 unique treasure chests, and over 800 NPCs!
- Epic Battle Tactics! We developed an innovative battle system that puts you in control of up to five characters and includes in-depth strategic moves such as counter-attacks and a special strategy called Gather, which stores energy to unleash even more powerful moves and spells!
- Translated in 5 Languages! Pier Solar is translated in 5 languages: English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, and German.
- An Original Soundtrack! A beautiful soundtrack written just for Pier Solar that embodies everything great about a classic retro soundtrack!
- There Are Surprises! We also packed-in many other surprises and secrets like hidden areas and mini-games"