- Most Amazing Game: Cosmic Top Secret by Trine Laier, Mads Lyngvig Jespersen, Lise Saxtrup, Bjørn Svin (Denmark)
- The jury: Cosmic Top Secret struck us in both its playfulness and maturity. Its multi-disciplinary approach shone through in its abandonment of the orthodox, and in so many ways it felt an entirely fresh experience that we'd like to see more of in games.
- WTF: Lieve Oma by Florian Veltman (France)
- The jury: Lieve Oma conveys a subtle, tender surprise amidst its reflective, wistful story of a grandmother and her grandchild. The rhythms of play and goal-hunting blend startlingly into an embodied feel for the characters' relationship; the jury found ourselves unexpectedly moved by the resulting shifts in storytelling and family companionship.
- Human Human Machine: Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes by Steel Crate Games, Inc. (Canada)
- The jury: To us, Keep Talking And Nobody Explodes is not only a super fun example of Local Multiplayer. It's a game that shows how to stay human in a world where machines have become part of every relationship: through creativity, humor and making failure part of this new life together.
- Other Dimensions: Diorama No.3 - The Marchland by The Shoebox Diorama (Netherlands)
- The jury: We chose Diorama no. 3 as an amazing and new VR experience with the power to transport us like ghosts out of this world and forget everything outside.
- The Audience Award goes to: Genital Jousting: A MAZE. Grand Prize Winning Game by Team Swaffelen (Norway/ South Africa)
Die internationale Jury bestand aus Katharine Neil (NZ/FR), Naomi Clark (US), Llaura Dreamfeel (IE), Claudia Maté (ES) und Sebastian Quack (GER).
Letztes aktuelles Video: Video-Reportage