In der Demo zu Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars ist ein Tutorial enthalten sowie zwei Einzelspieler-Missionen und die Skirmish-Map "Small Town USA" (GDI vs. Nod). Wie Ihr die "Bruderschaft von Nod" auch in der Demo spielen könnt, findet ihr hier.
Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars Demo ReadMe File - February, 2007
Thank you for downloading the single-player demo of Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars. This demo will give you a taste of what to expect from the full version of the game, by letting you command the forces of the Global Defense Initiative in battle against the Brotherhood of Nod.
This ReadMe file contains information that may be of use in getting the most out of your experience with the demo.
Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars requires DirectX 9.0c. You can install DirectX 9.0c by following the onscreen prompts during the demo installation process.
REQUIRED SYSTEM SPECIFICATIONS:
· OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista (32-bit; 64-bit versions of Vista are not supported)
· CPU: 2.0 GHz or higher
· RAM: 512 MB or more
· Hard Drive: 1.4 GB or more of free space
· Video: DirectX 9.0c compatible video card. Video card with 64 MB or more memory and one of these chipsets is required: ATI 8500 or greater, NVIDIA GeForce4 or greater. (ATI Radeon 9200 and 9250 PCI, NVIDIA Geforce 4 MX cards not supported.)
· Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
NOTE: While you will be able to play Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars with the specifications above, play experience may improve if you have additional RAM, above the required 512 MB.
Before running Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars, please be sure you have the latest drivers for your video and audio cards installed. You can download the appropriate drivers from your video and audio card manufacturer's Web site.
Avoid running any other programs in the background, as this may conflict with the game. This includes any virus-protection program that you have running, which can hinder performance.
To install the Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars demo:
1. Double-click "CNC3Demo.exe" in the directory in which you are reading this file.
2. Follow the instructions that appear to install the demo.
To uninstall the Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars demo:
1. Click on "Start" in the Windows taskbar.
2. Choose "Control Panel".
3. Choose "Add or Remove Programs".
4. Highlight "Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars" and click the
"Change/Remove" button below its name.
5. Follow the instructions that appear to uninstall.
This demo features a sample of the full version's single-player
· An interactive tutorial for new players
· Two different missions from early on in the GDI single-player campaign
· One 1 vs. 1 skirmish map, pitting you as GDI against a computer-controlled Brotherhood of Nod army
· The entire GDI arsenal at your command, from the Mammoth Tank to the Ion Cannon
· The entire Brotherhood of Nod arsenal for you to fend off, including the Obelisk of Light and the Tiberium Vapor Bomb
The full version of Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars features
much, much more, including:
· Three playable factions (GDI, Brotherhood of Nod, and Scrin)
· More than thirty-five different campaign missions
· Twenty skirmish/multiplayer maps for up to eight players
· Five different artificial intelligence "personalities"
· Multiplayer support for up to eight players
A special Kane Edition of Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars is
also available, featuring an exclusive DVD, additional multiplayer
maps, and unique unit skins.
How to Play
The best way to learn how to play Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars is to click the Tutorial button in the Main menu, where you'll immediately get hands-on training with the interface, the units, and base production. In turn, the tutorial will prepare you for the two GDI campaign missions in this demo, at which point you should be prepared to try a skirmish against the computer.
You may play the game using only your mouse. However, most functions of the interface are also assigned to keyboard shortcuts (aka hotkeys), and some functions are possible only by using the keyboard. What follows are all the default hotkeys used in this demo. If you wish to reassign them in the game, select "Options"
in the Main menu, click the "Settings" button, then click the "Hotkeys" tab.
UNIT COMMANDS and STANCES
Select All Units = Q
Select All of Kind = W
Assign Units to Group = CTRL + # (a number from 0
Select Numbered Group = # (a number from 0 through 9)
Jump to group = Double-tap #
Attack Move = A
Stop = S
Force Attack = CTRL
Assault Move = F
Reverse Move = D
Force Move = G
Scatter = CTRL + X
Planning Mode = CTRL + Z
Waypoint Mode = ALT
Aggressive Stance = ALT + A
Guard Stance = ALT + S
Hold Ground Stance = ALT + D
Hold Fire Stance = ALT + F
Place Rally Point = CTRL + R
Next Harvester = N
Show all Health Bars = CTRL + ~
Jump to Last Map Event = SPACE
Objectives Menu = O
Intel DB = I
Sell Mode = Z
Power Mode = X
Repair Mode = C
Contextual Tab = ~
Structure Tab = E
Support Structure Tab = R
Infantry Tab = T
Vehicle Tab = Y
Aircraft Tab = U
Next Subtab = TAB
Previous Subtab = CTRL + TAB
Place Rally Point = CTRL + R
Sidebar Slot 1 = F1
Sidebar Slot 2 = F2
Sidebar Slot 3 = F3
Sidebar Slot 4 = F4
Sidebar Slot 5 = F5
Sidebar Slot 6 = F6
Sidebar Slot 7 = F7
Sidebar Slot 8 = F8
Sidebar Slot 9 = F9
Sidebar Slot 10 = F10
Unit Ability Slot 1 = CTRL + A
Unit Ability Slot 2 = CTRL + S
Unit Ability Slot 3 = CTRL + D
Unit Ability Slot 4 = CTRL + F
Player Power Slot 1 = CTRL + F1
Player Power Slot 2 = CTRL + F2
Player Power Slot 3 = CTRL + F3
Player Power Slot 4 = CTRL + F4
Player Power Slot 5 = CTRL + F5
Player Power Slot 6 = CTRL + F6
Player Power Slot 7 = CTRL + F7
Player Power Slot 8 = CTRL + F8
Jump to Home Base = H
Set Bookmark 1 = CTRL + J
Set Bookmark 2 = CTRL + K
Set Bookmark 3 = CTRL + L
Set Bookmark 4 = CTRL + ;
Go to Bookmark 1 = J
Go to Bookmark 2 = K
Go to Bookmark 3 = L
Go to Bookmark 4 = ;
Zoom In Camera = Keypad 8
Zoom Out Camera = Keypad 2
Rotate Camera Left = Keypad 4
Rotate Camera Right = Keypad 6
Reset Camera = Keypad 5