Der Patch fragt mich ob er schreibgeschützte Dateien überschreiben soll.
Aber: Woher soll ich das den wissen ob er es soll oder nicht?
Patch für jede deutsche Version von Die Gilde 2 auf Version 1.30 About this patch Below, you will find a list of all new features and the most important improvements: Interface Council meeting Dynasty character measures Building measures Professions & Businesses Multi-player mode Known problems Operating system Multi-player game
Note: It is very important to run the patch installation with the same user for whom the game was originally installed. If this is not possible, then you must manually copy the GuildII.exe file provided in the patch into your local Guild2 directory. Please also note that the patch may fail if the paths contain special characters or umlauts.
Patch 1.0 to 1.3 fixes several smaller and larger problems - particularly the network instability and performance. In addition, a variety of features were added, and the balancing of the individual professions has been improved.
- The building list on the right edge of the screen can now be sorted according to three categories: Public buildings (town hall, market), Business buildings (your own businesses), and Residences (your own residences)
- With the 'Important Units' button on the lower right edge of the screen, you can now get an overview of important people and your own buildings and their inhabitants
- Characters can now apply for offices which are already occupied, competing against the current office holders
- Dismissal and new election for an office now take place in one and the same
- The building upgrade 'Escritoire' in your residence unlocks the measure 'Diplomatic relations', which you can use to change your relationship with all other dynasties
- The measure 'Give someone a gift' now also works for individuals of the same sex; men prefer weapons and armour, while women prefer jewellery and perfume
- Characters can now sit and rest in certain places throughout the world, which regenerates their health
- In taverns, it is possible to sit and have a drink. After a while the character will become drunk
- You can use the measure button 'Speak' or the 'R' key to have your character say something. The text you enter will then appear in a speech bubble over the character's head
- It is now possible to transfer an item from your inventory to that of another dynasty character
- Your own buildings can now be razed using the measure 'Tear down building'
- Offers to sell one of your own buildings can now be cancelled
- The raw material 'Barley' has been removed
- The raw material 'Pig' and therefore also 'Pork' have been removed
- As soon as the building upgrade 'Sinner's secretary' has been built in Catholic churches, letters of indulgence can be used inside the church
- Lobby: Enter 'WHO' or 'LIST' in the chat window of the Internet lobby in order to view all the players in the lobby
- Lobby: By double-clicking on the name, you can remove a player who has joined your game
- If you are using Microsoft Vista(TM) as an operating system, we recommend at least 2 GB of RAM because of the large RAM load
- In a game with more than 4 participants over the Internet, there may be connection problems even in the lobby
- The 'NOD32 Antivirus Software' should definitely be deactivated during a network game. In general, virus scanners and firewalls may cause problems
Patch für jede deutsche Version von Die Gilde 2 auf Version 1.30
About this patch
Below, you will find a list of all new features and the most important improvements:
Dynasty character measures
Professions & Businesses