Change-Log: Metal Gear Online 1.01
- Fixed issue where matches in progress would not end properly when servers would go down for maintenance.
- Fixed issue where the respawn screen may have been shown multiple times depending on the network status.
- Fixed various causes of session disconnection that occur at the beginning of a match.
- Fixed issue where defenders who joined in the middle of a CLOAK AND DAGGER match could use stealth camo.
- Fixed issue in CLOAK AND DAGGER missions where weapon quick change would sometimes temporarily disable stealth camo for the infiltrating team.
- Fixed issue where party menu would not function properly after auto-matching.
- Fixed issue where the "KO effect" would not vanish from the screen, even after waking.
(PlayStation 3/PlayStation 4 only) Fixed issue where SELECT MATCH host list would not be displayed properly depending on network status.
- Fixed issue where firing sway/recoil would not spread properly when using the walker gear's Gatling gun.
- Fixed issue where certain fonts would not display properly.
- Fixed issue where battle log would sometimes not display.
- Fixed issue where incorrect stats would result from joining a match in-progress.
- Fixed issue where character level would sometimes revert to Lv. 0.
- You will now be matched with players of similar level to your highest character level. If you have ascended, you will match with players at your highest level before ascending.
- It is now less likely to join a host with poor network connection.
- Adjusted auto-match day/night balance
[SELECT MATCH Adjustments]
- Search filters in "SELECT MATCH" will be now saved.
- The "ANY" option has been removed from the search password options.
- (PlayStation 4 only) Host list will been randomized with every refresh.
- Additional delay has been added to the Mission Results screen to allow more time before host proceeds to the next match.
- Spawn screen wait time has been increased from 10 seconds to 15 seconds.
- Your team's role in a match ("Attackers", etc.) will now be displayed in the upper left of the Spawn Screen.
- Adjusted ranking screen so that you can switch between the top players and your own personal ranking.
- Disabled character level display in the iDroid while offline.
[Mission Rule Adjustments]
- Adjusted CLOAK AND DAGGER missions so that if all remaining members on a team are put to sleep or incapacitated, that team will lose.
- Adjusted CLOAK AND DAGGER so that if a player on the attacking team kills themselves, stealth will no longer be disabled.
- The "E.LOCATOR" is now only available for the Scout class.
- Machines guns and launchers are now only be available for the Enforcer class.
- Shotguns are now only available for the Infiltrator class.
- Level-based equipment rewards have been adjusted as follows:
Lv.23 : WU S333 --> G44
Lv.30 : RASP TB-SG --> WU S333
Lv.35 : SERVAL AMR-7 --> C-4
Lv.37 : FB MR R-LAUNCHER --> SERVAL AMR-7
Lv.17 : E.LOCATOR --> Sz.-336 SMG
Lv.23 : AM D114 --> FB MR R-LAUNCHER
Lv.30 : DECOY --> HAIL MGR-4
Lv.33 : FULTON CANNON --> AM D114
Lv.10 : KABARGA-83 --> M21 D-MINE
Lv.11 : E.LOCATOR --> SLEEP GRENADE
Lv.20 : RASP TB-SG --> KABARGA-83
Lv.30 : UN-AAM --> LLG-MINE
Lv.37 : HAIL MGR-4 --> RASP TB-SG
* As a result of these changes, custom loadouts will be reset during the maintenance period following the update patch.
[Character Ability Adjustments]
- Overall movement speed has been increased.
- Mobility has been re-balanced to allow faster travel between objectives.
- Infiltrators have had health and stamina decreased.
- Enforcers have had health and stamina increased.
- Scouts have had health increased.
- Scouts can mark targets more quickly while using binoculars.
- Firing sway for Machine Guns has been reduced.
- Weapon sway has been reduced overall when aiming in first-person view.
- Damage inflicted by the Walker Gear's Gatling gun has been reduced.
- Walker Gears and Anti-Aircraft Emplacements now take more damage from certain weapons
- Weapon damage of certain weapons has been adjusted for better balance.
- Weapon weights for certain weapons has been adjusted for better balance.
- Damage value on the ISANDO RGL-220" has been significantly reduced.
- Reduced ammo count on "ISANDO RGL-220"
- Max carry for "E.LOCATOR,""STUN GRENADE," and "SLEEP GRENADE" has been reduced.
- The throwing arch of the Empty Magazine has been made invisible to enemies.
- The noise radius made by Empty Magazines when they land has been expanded.
- Max carry amount of "C.BOX" has been increased.
- The weight of certain items has been adjusted.
[Stealth Camo ï¼ˆSTEALTH CAMO.PPï¼‰ adjustments while using the STEALTH CAMO+ Ability]
- Stealth camo is temporarily disabled when taking damage
- Battery life has been reduced, and battery will take longer to charge.
- Marking time for cloaked players has been reduced.
- Cloaked players detected with NVG will be marked in less time.
- Movement speed while in stealth has been reduced.
- Range for CQC grabs has been narrowed.
- Icon for CQC grabs is no longer displayed.
- Non-lethal damage done by CQC hits and grabs has been reduced.
- 1-hit CQC knock-outs are now exclusive to Infiltrators with "CQC STEALTH+" Lv.2 or higher.
- The increase in CQC choke speed in "CQC STEALTH+" Lv.1 or higher has been amplified.
- Fulton speed when using "FULTON+" Lv.2 or greater has been slowed.
- Collision detection when using "FULTON+" Lv.3 has been improved.
- When a player fultons an enemy, the fulton balloon and the enemy attached to it are now invincible to the player's teammates.
[Buddy System Adjustments]
- Time required to establish a buddy link using the link action has been shortened.
- Link action will succeed regardless of the direction your character is facing, as long as you are in range.
- The buddy gauge will now clear at the beginning of each round.
- The distance that noise travels when dashing, diving, using empty magazines, and knocking has been extended.
- Players can't be marked while invincible immediately following a respawn. - An adjustment was made so when a player dies from a Walker Gear explosion, the player that made the Walker Gear explode is credited with the kill.
- When a player kills an enemy that is passed out or asleep (by another player), the player that knocked the enemy out is credited with an assist.
- (PlayStation 4 only) When in Remote Play with the PlayStation Vita, the system menu can now be opened by holding the OPTIONS button.
- (PlayStation 4 only) It is now possible to join another player's match via their PlayStation®4 profile screen, if it is a non-password protected match.
Letztes aktuelles Video: Metal Gear Online Eyes of the Fox-Video