Radeon Software Crimson Edition 16.5.2 Highlights
- Support for:
- New AMD Crossfire profile available for:
- Radeon Settings may sometimes suggest upgrading to an older driver revision when using the new driver notification feature.
- Frame Rate Target Control may not keep the users previous settings when disabled.
- The option to enable/disable AMD Crossfire™ technology logo may be missing on some system configurations from the" Gaming, Global Options" tab in Radeon Settings.
- Radeon Settings game manager does not display icons for Origin Games.
- Radeon Settings launch with Eyefinity profiles may sometimes not take effect after system has been rebooted for profiled games.
- Some characters or game areas are rendered very dark in Hitman™ using AMD Crossfire technology mode.
- Restore factory defaults may occasionally not work for the "Display" tab in Radeon Settings.
- The power efficiency toggle in Radeon Settings may be available to some unsupported system configurations.
- The text in Radeon Settings drop down menus may sometimes get cut off when in windowed mode with some Windows DPI scaling settings.
- League of Legends users may experience minor graphical corruption when using AMD Crossfire technology mode.
- Star Wars™: Battlefront users may see corrupted ground textures in the Survival of Hoth mission.
- A few game titles may fail to launch or crash if the AMD Gaming Evolved overlay is enabled. A temporary workaround is to disable the AMD Gaming Evolved "In Game Overlay".
- Users in Quad AMD Crossfire technology configurations may be unable to re-enable AMD Crossfire mode when using the global AMD Crossfire option in the "Gaming" tab and toggling it from on to off.
- The Witcher® 3: Wild Hunt inventory and character pages may exhibit flickering in AMD Crossfire technology mode.
- Call of Duty™: Advanced Warfare may exhibit stuttering when using AMD FreeSync™ technology and AMD Crossfire technology in conjunction.
- Installing Radeon Software Crimson Edition 16.5.2 multiple times on the same machine after rebooting may cause the installer to hang.
- The AMD Crossfire mode options in Radeon Settings may not take effect on Origin or Uplay applications.
- Radeon Settings Additional Settings page may not be available when upgrading to Radeon Software Crimson Edition 16.5.2 from the current windows update driver. As a work around please clean uninstall all current Radeon Software when upgrading if your system exhibits this issue.
- Some textures may exhibit flickering in Fallout™ 4 when using AMD Crossfire technology.
- Forza Motorsport 6: Apex™ may exhibit brightness flickering when using AMD FreeSync™ technology.
- Frame Rate Target Control gaming profiles may fail to enable for some games.
The AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition 16.5.2 Driver contains the following:
- AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition 16.5.2 Driver Version 16.20.1010.