Das High Life Update richtet sich an jene, die reichlich Geld zum Ausgeben haben: Neben neuen Apartment-Optionen wird es eine neue Waffe, ein neues Motorrad und drei neue Edelschlitten geben. Außerdem wird man nach dem Update zwei Behausungen gleichzeitig sein Eigen nennen können - samt der Garagen.
Last but not least: Endlich soll es auch in GTA Online Heist-Missionen geben, die sich dann kooperativ mit Freunden angehen lassen.
Eine Übersicht über weitere Features, die noch kommen sollen im Frühjahr:
- The addition of a 'Non-Contact' option for Races. This will allow you to play standard Races with collisions disabled between player vehicles. Other players will appear as semi-transparent and you'll still be able to collide with non-player traffic, structures and other scenery, but this mode - for those who want to play it - will eliminate the "rubbing is racing" mentality that some wish to avoid.
- Players will be able to call Lester and have him tell his cop buddies to turn a blind eye to any crime you may or may not be committing for a short period of time.
- As a reward for players who leave feedback on Jobs, there will be some bonus RP granted every time a player likes or dislikes content after playing it.
- GTA$ payouts will be increased when completing Parachute, Races, Deathmatches and LTS Jobs with less than 4 players.
- As part of our ongoing commitment to target cheaters and keep the game as fair as possible, we are closing RP exploits and will be adjusting the RP totals of players who we know for certain to have gained illegitimate RP by cheating. Your RP will only be adjusted if you participated in mods, hacks, DNS redirects, manipulation of cloud files, or other similarly nefarious behavior. If you grinded short legitimate missions or otherwise gained a small amount of RP without modding, your RP should not be affected by this correction.
- We’ll be fixing the issue where players who had upgraded personal vehicles prior to Title Update 1.10 were only able to sell them for $10,000.
Letztes aktuelles Video: Das Video-Fazit