The first big thing is a brand new shelter!
- From now on, each time you begin your story, you'll have a chance to start in the new building.
The second new feature is the choice of the starting group of characters.
- You will have bigger influence on shaping your story of civilians in war, making it more challenging or even giving it a totally new perspective. Please keep in mind that you have to play at least once to unlock this option.
Improvements and tweaks:
- Some locations were enhanced
- Some animations were improved
- NPC behaviors were improved
Fixes and balancing:
- Fixed screen resolution and refresh rate detection problem, which caused black screen and / or computer freeze on Windows
- Fixed black screen issue on Linux and OSX 10.6.8
- Improved game stability based on crashdumps sent by players
- Fixed a bug with blocked container icons in the shelter
- Fixed a bug with blocked access to crafting menu (icon disappearing or not responding)
- Fixed a bug with the civilian becoming stuck in cover after being shot
- Fixed a bug with wrong number of civilians in the shelter simultaneously
- Extremely exhausted civilian will now lay on the floor instead of standing blocked after returning from scavenge
- The civilian who went to help neighbours on the last day of the war will now have a proper description in the epilogue
- Crafting cancel will return some of the resources now
- Civilians or NPCs should no longer pass through closed doors during a fight
- Eating Raw Food and Vegetables together is now equal to eating a cooked meal or canned food
- Quality Rollups price was fixed