"We've made some massive engine enhancements for both the base game and Crusade", sagt Brad Wardell, CEO of Stardock. "AI, balance, performance, and quite a lot more improved with the development of the expansion. We're continuing to work on Crusade even now, but want to make sure some of those important improvements make it over to the base game too, which is what you're seeing with v2.5."
Major Engine Update (Base Game + Crusade):
- Improved AI
- Better game balance
- Faster turn times
- Increased performance
Base Game Enhancements:
- UI: The cleaner and more functional UI from Crusade is added.
- Economics: Galactic resources now accumulate, like in Crusade.
- Diplomacy: More informed trade offers, better resource trading, and the "trade bar" from Crusade are added.
- AI: Substantial improvements to the AI system from Crusade have been added.
- Performance: The AI system has been moved to a core-neutral engine.
"I view Crusade as practically a sequel to the base game, not just an expansion", sagt Wardell. "We really don't want to get into the business of charging money for AI and engine upgrades, so we'll continue to improve both games in order to achieve the best possible results."
Letztes aktuelles Video: Crusade-Trailer