Ten million Overwatch agents activated and counting! Thank you for daring to see the world for what it could be. ðŸ’› pic.twitter.com/5nCe4e32XT— Overwatch (@PlayOverwatch) 14. Juni 2016
- Peacekeeper: Alternate Fire
- Recovery time (i.e. the amount of time before McCree starts reloading) decreased from 0.75 seconds to 0.3 seconds
- Bullet damage decreased from 70 to 45
Developer Comments: McCree was performing too well against all targets, making him feel like a must-pick in many situations. By reducing the damage of his alternate fire, McCree is now significantly weaker against tanks like Roadhog and Reinhardt, but still maintains his lethality against smaller targets like Tracer and Genji.
- Widow's Kiss: Alternate Fire (Scoped Shot)
- Base damage decreased from 15 to 12
Note: Scoped shot damage multiplier remains unchanged
- Headshot damage multiplier increased from 2x to 2.5x
- Players must now wait for the unscoping animation to completely finish before scoping
- Infra-Sight: Ultimate cost increased by 10%
Developer Comments: In the right hands, Widowmaker can often feel unstoppable - even when just landing body shots instead of critical heads shots. The changes to her alternate fire weaken body shot damage while leaving her headshot damage unchanged. Additionally, we felt her Ultimate ability, Infra-Sight, was coming up a little too frequently, especially considering its impact on the game.
Letztes aktuelles Video: Video-Guide Overwatch